26 August, 2013

Stingray- My thing Everything !

Stingray the newest launch  from Maruti Suzuki has started its campaign under the tagline My thing Everything.


Stingray- my thing Everything !

The TVC (advertisement)  of Stingray  are really youthful, The music is really peppy and easy to hum, The lyrics is as follows.
I wanna wake
I wanna work
I wanna Love
I wanna Change
I wanna Stay
I wanna Dance
I wanna Sing

This is the thing.
I want to do my thing
This is the thing.
This is the thing.
I want to do my thing. Everything.


Everything about me packed in One 

Presenting Stingray- My thing Everything 

In this ad the Stingray is portrayed as, Shack, a wardrobe, status update, a love nest and a disco.

In this ad the Stingray is portrayed as a Library, a work station, a cafe,a Trophy and a Play zone.

The theme of the Stingray  website is :

Welcome to My World.
My Style
My Safety
My Elegance.

The ads are really beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You