03 October, 2014

Nescafe ad- Stand up Comedy #ItAllStarts

Nescafe has created a wonderful ad to promote its flagship coffee brand. The theme of the advertisement is "Lets get started"

The ad revolves around Rishi a stand up comedian who stammers, how people cracked joke at him how his family looked a this stammering and how he evolved all the story has been told in 2 minutes.


The music is so soothing and appropriate for the ad.



The ad script is as follows.

The biggest st.. st... strength of a st... st... stammering comedian is
ssss. suspense

(laugh)

But not every audience is as pa... pa... patient as you.

I get st... st... stuck
They move on.
Sss.... sorry sir.

My fa... family used to say, tell us a joke quickly.

N... Now they say f... forget the joke, just tell quickly
(laugh)

But I am also st... st... stubborn.
wont leave without telling my joke.

(he takes a nescafe and see thebuffering symbol while browsing in his tablet)

So I explained o my f... friends
It takes time to bu.. bu... bu.. buffer.
I explained o my la... landlord

Comedian- I asked for two.. two.. two.. two, he gave me eight.
Landlord- two two two two- eight Very funny.
That these days even jokes comes in in..in... in.. installments.

Comedian-my jokes are longer than the hands of law

Thank god for the coffee.

Isne mujhe lagaye rakha aur aapko jagaye rakha

My name is Ra.. Ra.. Ra.. Rishi.

At last Rishi says
Lets get started

and everybody applauds

The advertisement ends with "It all starts with a Nescafe."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You